client crashes (nt4 server with DB2) - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on client crashes (nt4 server with DB2) - Veritas Net Backup ; We're finding regular crashes on our DB2 servers on NT4. The crashes happen a couple of minutes before the veritas backup starts. Before the crashes, "bpbkar32.exe." was running all the time on the client as a process. Does anyone have ...

  1. client crashes (nt4 server with DB2)

    We're finding regular crashes on our DB2 servers on NT4. The crashes happen
    a couple of minutes before the veritas backup starts. Before the crashes,
    "bpbkar32.exe." was running all the time on the client as a process. Does
    anyone have any information on a fix?? TIA

  2. Re: client crashes (nt4 server with DB2)

    what about posting the event viewers (application and system ) on your
    client ?
    What the history logs tell about the backup ?

    Hassani youssouf

    "jojo pereira" wrote in message

    > We're finding regular crashes on our DB2 servers on NT4. The crashes

    happen
    > a couple of minutes before the veritas backup starts. Before the crashes,
    > "bpbkar32.exe." was running all the time on the client as a process. Does
    > anyone have any information on a fix?? TIA

  3. Re: client crashes (nt4 server with DB2)

    unfortunately the event logs on the veritas client does not say anything about
    what caused the crash. On the veritas backup server, the scheduled backup
    does not show any errors, nor does it say that it ran...

    "hassani youssouf&toko suzuki" wrote:
    >what about posting the event viewers (application and system ) on your
    >client ?
    >What the history logs tell about the backup ?
    >
    >Hassani youssouf
    >
    >"jojo pereira" wrote in message
    >>
    >> We're finding regular crashes on our DB2 servers on NT4. The crashes

    >happen
    >> a couple of minutes before the veritas backup starts. Before the crashes,
    >> "bpbkar32.exe." was running all the time on the client as a process. Does
    >> anyone have any information on a fix?? TIA

  4. Re: client crashes (nt4 server with DB2)

    I meant the event viewer of your OS

    > unfortunately the event logs on the veritas client does not say anything

    about
    > what caused the crash. On the veritas backup server, the scheduled backup
    > does not show any errors, nor does it say that it ran...
    >
    > "hassani youssouf&toko suzuki" wrote:
    > >what about posting the event viewers (application and system ) on your
    > >client ?
    > >What the history logs tell about the backup ?
    > >
    > >Hassani youssouf
    > >
    > >"jojo pereira" wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> We're finding regular crashes on our DB2 servers on NT4. The crashes

    > >happen
    > >> a couple of minutes before the veritas backup starts. Before the

    crashes,
    > >> "bpbkar32.exe." was running all the time on the client as a process.

    Does
    > >> anyone have any information on a fix?? TIA

+ Reply to Thread