Yesterday I upgraded to NB6.5, and I have not been able to run backups to
our CIFS-based Datadomain (or any other Cifs-based disk unit for that matter)
after that. I get the message:
NBU status 800, EMM status: Disk volume is down.
Everything worked perfect before the upgrade, and tape backups still works.

After reading through logs, it seems like the jobs exit with EXIT STATUS
= 2005074, but I have not figured out what that means.

Do I need to do anything other that giving the Netbackup Client Service a
Domain Admin login to get CIFS based backup to work?
Any tips at all?

Sincerely,
HH