How can I export Window clients exclude list - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on How can I export Window clients exclude list - Veritas Net Backup ; I presently use bpsetconfig, but need to find out how I can extract the present exclude list of a Windows client in order to obtain the syntax of the exclude list with a policy specific entry. Then I can use ...

  1. How can I export Window clients exclude list

    I presently use bpsetconfig, but need to find out how I can extract the present
    exclude list of a Windows client in order to obtain the syntax of the exclude
    list with a policy specific entry.
    Then I can use this a master for clients with both global and policy based
    requirements when I run the bpsetconfig again from the command line.

  2. Re: How can I export Window clients exclude list

    Tania at DFA wrote, in part, on 2008-04-25 5:35 PM:
    > I presently use bpsetconfig, but need to find out how I can extract the present
    > exclude list of a Windows client in order to obtain the syntax of the exclude
    > list with a policy specific entry.
    > Then I can use this a master for clients with both global and policy based
    > requirements when I run the bpsetconfig again from the command line.

    Do you mean "bpgetconfig"?

    cheers, wayne

+ Reply to Thread