Citrix backup - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Citrix backup - Veritas Net Backup ; I have 2 citrix servers that I am backing up using Netbackup 6.0 MP5. There are several citrix databases that I cannot backup because the files are in use. Does anyone have any tips for what I need to do ...

  1. Citrix backup

    I have 2 citrix servers that I am backing up using Netbackup 6.0 MP5. There
    are several citrix databases that I cannot backup because the files are in
    use. Does anyone have any tips for what I need to do to get these backed
    up? Are there any procedures that need to be done using the citrix tools
    to back these up to an alternate location and then backup w/ Netbackup?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Citrix backup

    Have you tried doing an Application backup? I back up my Citrix database
    using the Application backup method along with the NetBackup MS SQL Client.

    "Dino" wrote:

    >I have 2 citrix servers that I am backing up using Netbackup 6.0 MP5. There
    >are several citrix databases that I cannot backup because the files are

    in
    >use. Does anyone have any tips for what I need to do to get these backed
    >up? Are there any procedures that need to be done using the citrix tools
    >to back these up to an alternate location and then backup w/ Netbackup?
    >
    >Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread