setsockopt: Socket operation on non-socket - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on setsockopt: Socket operation on non-socket - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, When I run the bpcd. I get the following error # ./bpcd setsockopt: Socket operation on non-socket Please advice if anybody knows to resolve the issue. Thanks Jomy...

  1. setsockopt: Socket operation on non-socket

    Hi,
    When I run the bpcd. I get the following error

    # ./bpcd
    setsockopt: Socket operation on non-socket

    Please advice if anybody knows to resolve the issue.

    Thanks
    Jomy

  2. Re: setsockopt: Socket operation on non-socket

    I get the same error message when running
    ># ./bpcd

    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Roy

    "Jomy" wrote:

    >Hi,
    > When I run the bpcd. I get the following error
    >
    ># ./bpcd
    >setsockopt: Socket operation on non-socket
    >

    >Please advice if anybody knows to resolve the issue.
    >
    >Thanks
    >Jomy

+ Reply to Thread