Netbackup 6.5 Support for Sharepoint 2007 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Netbackup 6.5 Support for Sharepoint 2007 - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, Does anyone know Netbackup 6.5 supports Microsoft Offilce Sharepoint Server 2007 running on Windows 2003 x64 Platform, and backend database is SQL. I have installed the x64 bit client on the Sharepoint Server, but when I open Backu,Archive and ...

  1. Netbackup 6.5 Support for Sharepoint 2007

    Hi,

    Does anyone know Netbackup 6.5 supports Microsoft Offilce Sharepoint Server
    2007 running on Windows 2003 x64 Platform, and backend database is SQL.

    I have installed the x64 bit client on the Sharepoint Server, but when I
    open Backu,Archive and Restore screen I am not able to see the Sharepoint
    component. I think the Sharepoint components is not recognized by Netbackup
    client.

    Can anyone suggest, how to solve this proble, if anyone has faced the same
    problem.

    Cheers

    Sriram Rane

  2. Re: Netbackup 6.5 Support for Sharepoint 2007

    You will need release 6.5.1 for MOSS 2007. The policy will be setup as MS-Sharepoint
    and you will need to enter login info under host -> client -> Windows Client
    -> SharePoint 2003 configuration options.

    I'm trying to work with the WSS 3.0 services and get backups to work with
    it.
    Good luck.
    Kerry

    "sriram rane" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Does anyone know Netbackup 6.5 supports Microsoft Offilce Sharepoint Server
    >2007 running on Windows 2003 x64 Platform, and backend database is SQL.
    >
    >I have installed the x64 bit client on the Sharepoint Server, but when I
    >open Backu,Archive and Restore screen I am not able to see the Sharepoint
    >component. I think the Sharepoint components is not recognized by Netbackup
    >client.
    >
    >Can anyone suggest, how to solve this proble, if anyone has faced the same
    >problem.
    >
    >Cheers
    >
    >Sriram Rane

+ Reply to Thread