How to delete Veritas Volume Shadow files? - Veritas Net Backup

  2. Re: How to delete Veritas Volume Shadow files?

    Vinicius escreveu:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Sometimes, the backup -A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp
    > -p tcp --dport 14022 -j ACCEPTn a Windows client fails and the files in
    > :\NBU_VSP_Cache are not automatically deleted.
    >
    > How can I delete those files, please?
    >

    > TIA,
    > Vinicius.

    Hello,

    Excuse me, I don't known how happened the misuse above.

    The right post:
    Sometimes, the backup a Windows client fails and the files in letter>:\NBU_VSP_Cache are not automatically deleted.

    How can I delete those files, please?

    TIA,
    Vinicius.

  3. Re: How to delete Veritas Volume Shadow files?

    If you reboot Windows, you can manually delete the file(s).

    The Microsoft has a set of utilities named SysInternals. One of those
    utilities will separate an open file handle from the VSP file, allowing
    delete (w/o a reboot) ... if you're brave/trusting/optimistic or part
    "cowboy". ;-)

    cheers, wayne

    Vinicius wrote, in part:
    > Sometimes, the backup -A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp
    > - -p tcp --dport 14022 -j ACCEPTn a Windows client fails and the files in
    > :\NBU_VSP_Cache are not automatically deleted.
    >
    > How can I delete those files, please?

+ Reply to Thread