Processor at 100% - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Processor at 100% - Veritas Net Backup ; Hello, We have a Windows 64 bit Microsoft cluster using SSO. The system has 4 Zeon processors and 4GB of ram. We use multiple streams on many of our backups without processor issues. This is a new server with more ...

  1. Processor at 100%

    Hello,

    We have a Windows 64 bit Microsoft cluster using SSO. The system has 4 Zeon
    processors and 4GB of ram. We use multiple streams on many of our backups
    without processor issues. This is a new server with more horsepower than
    the ones that are not processor bound. This is the first 64bit system we
    are backing up and when I run 4 streams the processor pegs at 100%. Have
    you guys seen this before and if so was there a fix?

  2. Re: Processor at 100%

    Kevin Markle escreveu:
    > Hello,
    >
    > We have a Windows 64 bit Microsoft cluster using SSO. The system has 4 Zeon
    > processors and 4GB of ram. We use multiple streams on many of our backups
    > without processor issues. This is a new server with more horsepower than
    > the ones that are not processor bound. This is the first 64bit system we
    > are backing up and when I run 4 streams the processor pegs at 100%. Have
    > you guys seen this before and if so was there a fix?

    Are the nbemm process or another process at this rate?

    Cheers,
    Vinicius.

+ Reply to Thread