I am having problems backing up a Windows 2003 server w/ terminal services
(and citrix) installed on it. The shadow copy components stream always finishes
with a status 1 and never backs up any files, leaving me with a big problem
if I had to restore. I have the client setup to use VSS (per Netbackup technicians
recommendations), but I still have the problem. On the client, I see the
following error in the event log:

Volume Shadow Copy service error: Error calling a routing on the Shadow Copy
Provider. Routing details cannot ask provider if volume is supported.

Has anyone else encountered this problem. I'm not getting to much help from
Symantec and I haven't found any true hits on Microsoft's knowledge base.

Thanks.