Upgrade - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Upgrade - Veritas Net Backup ; Is there a successfull upgrade of NBU65 on windows out there.......

  1. Upgrade

    Is there a successfull upgrade of NBU65 on windows out there....

  2. Re: Upgrade

    Its been a constent battle. But for the most part the backups/duplications
    are running successfully. I would add that the EMM Database seems to have
    issues occasionally.

    "MyName" wrote:

    >Is there a successfull upgrade of NBU65 on windows out there....

  3. Re: Upgrade to 65

    "MyName" wrote:
    >Is there a successfull upgrade of NBU65 on windows out there....

    Have upgraded, and then downgraded two sites, one of with SF+NBU.
    nbu65: Applog: DeviceIoControl() error on bus... Down again to 6.0...ok.
    nbu60m4 with sf50 needs m5 on top to do staging at all. (and symweb is silent).

  4. Re: Upgrade to 65

    Have done a few on Solaris and RH40, Runs great !

+ Reply to Thread