Question regarding Activity Monitor - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Question regarding Activity Monitor - Veritas Net Backup ; This is probably a very simple question but I am trying to find out if it's possible to increase the number of jobs listed in the Activity Monitor. If it is how would I do it? I would rather see ...

  1. Question regarding Activity Monitor

    This is probably a very simple question but I am trying to find out if it's
    possible to increase the number of jobs listed in the Activity Monitor. If
    it is how would I do it? I would rather see them through this than use the
    reports.

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Question regarding Activity Monitor

    Hello !

    See "bpdpjobs" command line. I think you will find what you want !

    Hugo

    "Martyn" a écrit dans le message de news:
    46de9082@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > This is probably a very simple question but I am trying to find out if
    > it's
    > possible to increase the number of jobs listed in the Activity Monitor. If
    > it is how would I do it? I would rather see them through this than use the
    > reports.
    >
    > Thanks in advance

  3. Re: Question regarding Activity Monitor

+ Reply to Thread