How to Import NDMP backups in Net Backup 5.1MP6 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on How to Import NDMP backups in Net Backup 5.1MP6 - Veritas Net Backup ; Dear Gurus, Some of our backups which are of NDMP are expired. The SDLT drives are FC attached to the NetAPP filer R150. I would like to know the procedure to import the tapes. Note: Tape drives are only configured ...

  1. How to Import NDMP backups in Net Backup 5.1MP6

    Dear Gurus,

    Some of our backups which are of NDMP are expired.
    The SDLT drives are FC attached to the NetAPP filer R150.
    I would like to know the procedure to import the tapes.
    Note: Tape drives are only configured to R150 and the Master does not have
    access to those drives.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Vishwanath

  2. Re: How to Import NDMP backups in Net Backup 5.1MP6

    You can try putting the backup and the filer to a seperate Network so the
    other network traffice won't interfere with the backup traffic.
    It is NDMP of course the master server don't directly have access to the
    drives.
    Good Luck!

    "vishwanath" wrote:

    >Dear Gurus,
    >
    >Some of our backups which are of NDMP are expired.
    >The SDLT drives are FC attached to the NetAPP filer R150.
    >I would like to know the procedure to import the tapes.
    >Note: Tape drives are only configured to R150 and the Master does not have
    >access to those drives.
    >
    >Thanks & Regards,
    >Vishwanath

+ Reply to Thread