NBU 5.1 MP4 Disk Staging Problem - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NBU 5.1 MP4 Disk Staging Problem - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, I am using NBU 5.1 MP4. When I try to start the disk staging process on storage unit, I found other backup jobs or restore jobs (restore from another storage units that are not under staging) are queued. Is ...

  1. NBU 5.1 MP4 Disk Staging Problem

    Hi,

    I am using NBU 5.1 MP4. When I try to start the disk staging process on storage
    unit, I found other backup jobs or restore jobs (restore from another storage
    units that are not under staging) are queued. Is that the case I can't have
    the jobs run during the staging period?

    Please help! Thanks a lot.

    Dianna

  2. Re: NBU 5.1 MP4 Disk Staging Problem

    Dear Dianna,
    This not the case, during disk staging you can run the jobs. If
    your are using
    vault for disk staging how many drives of library you have assinged for
    the vault profile, they should not be more than available drives.

    "Dianna Project" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I am using NBU 5.1 MP4. When I try to start the disk staging process on

    storage
    >unit, I found other backup jobs or restore jobs (restore from another storage
    >units that are not under staging) are queued. Is that the case I can't have
    >the jobs run during the staging period?
    >
    >Please help! Thanks a lot.
    >
    >Dianna

+ Reply to Thread