Anyone out there in netbackup land know how an L180 numbers its WWNs ?
Is it based on the robot WWN or some other WWN? Im just trying to prepare
in advance.

Thats not just what the numbers will be, but also the mechanics of performing
the change: eg do the drive cradles need changing internally ( fibre comes
from switch into back of cradle then theres a mini fibre internal to the
cradle connecting the external fibre into the back of the LTO2 proper: Im
guessing this needs changing/removing?)

Im referring to the robot handing out WWNs , not the drives within the robot,
such that we can change drives without having to rezone our switches.Shouldve
done it ages ago I know...

Thanks in advance,Jim