All,

I've got :
- server A : a network appliance (Netapp) filer with a SCSI attached tape
library
- Server B : a windows 2003 server with Netbackup server with NDMP options
installed and SQL option
- Server C : a windows 2000 server with SQL server

I easily manage to backup server A to its locally attached tape library.
Now I want to backup databases from server C to the same tape library. If
I configure the policy to backup the db to use the storage unit which contain
the NDMP tape library, any backups will termintate with status code 213 Storage
unit not available... I checked but the drives are Up (and the backup of
server A succeed)..

Do you know what happen ?

regards,
lionel