Hi,

I want to know the procedure to setup BMR Master Server on SuSE Linux, BMR
Boot server on SUSE Linux and BMR Client on SuSe Linux on same system ans
well as BMR Boot Server and BMR clients.

And how to backup Oracle database running on HP True64.

I am getting an error when I execute the oracle_link script saying that "ORACLE_HOME
env var is not set. Please set it and rerun the script." te

other tahn this I have problem with opening a console in True64, when I try
to execute the ./jbpSA or ./jnbSA in True64 i will get an error "java.lang.InternalError:
Can't connect to X11 window server using':0.0

please suggest me to solve the above problems.

regards,

Sriram Rane