Backup failure - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Backup failure - Veritas Net Backup ; Hello, We have a master server which has a client to backup the SQL files. There is no sql client and we just backup the SQL directory which usually takes 20 minutes to complete. But for the past 4 days, ...

  1. Backup failure

    Hello,
    We have a master server which has a client to backup the SQL files.
    There is no sql client and we just backup the SQL directory which usually
    takes 20 minutes to complete. But for the past 4 days, the backup doesnt
    even complete even after 7 hrs!!! We copied this folder to another location
    in the drive and we are able to backup.But not from that drive ( D:\.) Any
    ideas ?

  2. Re: Backup failure

    Hello Nara,

    which error-code appears? Which Backup-Types do you use?

    Is this just a file or a lot of files to backup?

    bye
    Para

    "Nara" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > Hello,
    > We have a master server which has a client to backup the SQL

    files.
    > There is no sql client and we just backup the SQL directory which usually
    > takes 20 minutes to complete. But for the past 4 days, the backup doesnt
    > even complete even after 7 hrs!!! We copied this folder to another

    location
    > in the drive and we are able to backup.But not from that drive ( D:\.) Any
    > ideas ?

+ Reply to Thread