Is it possible when you have a script in a SAP policy to send arguments to
the script, I've tried a few things and nothing appears to work. We wanted
to try and make the scripts as generic as possible and pass the specifics
to it at run time.

This script is doing more then just calling brarchive, it checks to see if
the archive log directory is over a threshold percentage or files are older
then # days before calling brarchive. For some of the small test and development
instances, they don't create logs all the time, and we don't want to get
back the error code 6 saying it did not backup anything.