Year retention done last Saturday of the month - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Year retention done last Saturday of the month - Veritas Net Backup ; Joe Mitura wrote, in part, on 2007-05-04 3:53 PM: > In NB 5.1 how would I go about setting up a job to run the last Saturday > of every month, not the last day of the month. Make a ...

  1. Re: Year retention done last Saturday of the month

    Joe Mitura wrote, in part, on 2007-05-04 3:53 PM:
    > In NB 5.1 how would I go about setting up a job to run the last Saturday
    > of every month, not the last day of the month.

    Make a calendar-based schedule. On the "Start Window" tab make sure you
    have a window for the jobs to start in. On the "Calendar Schedule" tab,
    click "recurring week days". Make the box in the "Sat" column and "Last"
    row checked. Bingo!

    cheers, wayne

  2. Year retention done last Saturday of the month

    Hello,

    In NB 5.1 how would I go about setting up a job to run the last Saturday
    of every month, not the last day of the month. I would like to give that
    a yearly retention.

    thanks
    Joe Mitura

+ Reply to Thread