Finding True Kilobytes using compressed backup - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Finding True Kilobytes using compressed backup - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, Is there a way to get true amount of Nb Client Kilobytes backed up when when using Compression in the NB Policy? I can only find the compresses KBytes backed up. I would like to get both the Total ...

  1. Finding True Kilobytes using compressed backup

    Hi,

    Is there a way to get true amount of Nb Client Kilobytes backed up when when
    using Compression in the NB Policy? I can only find the compresses KBytes
    backed up. I would like to get both the Total KBytes and the Compressed
    Kilobytes if this is possible.

    Thanks

    Kirk

  2. Re: Finding True Kilobytes using compressed backup

    Hi Kirk,

    I don't know if this will work, but if if you take a basic bpodbjobs report
    and use the backup id to make up an image ID of:
    _
    ....and then do a:
    bpimagelist
    and then total up the constituents of the image. Maybe this total is the
    total that you are after.

    You may get more response, posting your question here:
    https://forums.symantec.com/syment/board?board.id=21

    Regards,
    Dave.

    "Kirk" wrote in message news:460bfef9@ROSASTDMZ05....
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there a way to get true amount of Nb Client Kilobytes backed up when
    > when using Compression in the NB Policy? I can only find the compresses
    > KBytes backed up. I would like to get both the Total KBytes and the
    > Compressed Kilobytes if this is possible.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Kirk

+ Reply to Thread