Netbackup error - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Netbackup error - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, I am installing netbackup 6.0 on Red Hat EN 4. After installing, I run netbakup console. In the log in page, I type the password. But i cannot log in. I got error: Uneable to login, status 525 Cannot ...

  1. Netbackup error

    Hi,

    I am installing netbackup 6.0 on Red Hat EN 4. After installing, I run netbakup
    console. In the log in page, I type the password. But i cannot log in. I
    got error:

    Uneable to login, status 525
    Cannot connect to NB java Authentication service via VNETD on
    localhost.localdomain on port 13724. Check the log file for more detail.

    Any advice, please. Thanks in advance.

    ps : my red hat is running on vmware

  2. Re: Netbackup error

    Hi,

    Try to check your firewall. The port 13724 must be open.

    Regards,

    Lucien

    "ksoehlaing" a écrit dans le message de
    news: 460b8eb1@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am installing netbackup 6.0 on Red Hat EN 4. After installing, I run
    > netbakup
    > console. In the log in page, I type the password. But i cannot log in. I
    > got error:
    >
    > Uneable to login, status 525
    > Cannot connect to NB java Authentication service via VNETD on
    > localhost.localdomain on port 13724. Check the log file for more detail.
    >

    > Any advice, please. Thanks in advance.
    >
    > ps : my red hat is running on vmware

+ Reply to Thread