Cannot contact NetBackup bpdbm - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Cannot contact NetBackup bpdbm - Veritas Net Backup ; Good morning, Yesterday our networkin team was doing some changes in the main DNS and today I found that the Nbconsole is not able to startup because the NetBackup Request Daemon is not able to start (well, it starts and ...

  1. Cannot contact NetBackup bpdbm

    Good morning,

    Yesterday our networkin team was doing some changes in the main DNS and today
    I found that the Nbconsole is not able to startup because the NetBackup Request
    Daemon is not able to start (well, it starts and stops after 5 seconds).

    We have check the DNS resolution and now everything seems to be ok except
    the Netbackup service that continues stopping.

    Could someone give us some ideas? (Sorry about my English ;-))
    Regards

  2. Re: Cannot contact NetBackup bpdbm

    Good morning,

    I just want to say that I have solved the problem. The security team had
    installed a new module to the antivirus (panda) and after desinstalling this,
    everything works.

    Regadrs

+ Reply to Thread