NBE 5.0 MP6 Are T10K drives supported? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NBE 5.0 MP6 Are T10K drives supported? - Veritas Net Backup ; I'm trying to verify if T10K drives are supported by Netbackup Enterprise 5.0 MP6 on a W2K w/SP4 platform. I have submitted requests to Veritas and I am still waiting to hear from them. Thank you....

  1. NBE 5.0 MP6 Are T10K drives supported?

    I'm trying to verify if T10K drives are supported by Netbackup Enterprise
    5.0 MP6
    on a W2K w/SP4 platform. I have submitted requests to Veritas and I am still
    waiting to hear from them. Thank you.

  2. Re: NBE 5.0 MP6 Are T10K drives supported?

    Have you looked in the HCL (Hardware Compatibility List) for v5.x?

    "Todd Univar USA" wrote in message

    > I'm trying to verify if T10K drives are supported by Netbackup Enterprise
    > 5.0 MP6
    > on a W2K w/SP4 platform. I have submitted requests to Veritas and I am
    > still
    > waiting to hear from them. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread