Removal of backup client query - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Removal of backup client query - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi there relatively new to Netbackup Server and am looking to remove a backup client from the list of clients that is no loinger required. Running Netbackup Server 6.0 MP2 on SunOS 5.9. Cant seem to do it via the ...

  1. Removal of backup client query

    Hi there
    relatively new to Netbackup Server and am looking to remove a backup client
    from the list of clients that is no loinger required. Running Netbackup
    Server 6.0 MP2 on SunOS 5.9.

    Cant seem to do it via the java console - so I suppose there must be a command
    line way of doing it. Can anyone advise what this is.

    Thanks
    Ronnie

  2. Re: Removal of backup client query

    Hi Ronnie,

    You have to remove/delete the client from the policies. And then it will
    disappear from the list of all known clients.

    Regards,
    Dave.

    "Ronnie Walker" wrote in message

    > Hi there
    > relatively new to Netbackup Server and am looking to remove a backup
    > client
    > from the list of clients that is no loinger required. Running Netbackup
    > Server 6.0 MP2 on SunOS 5.9.
    >
    > Cant seem to do it via the java console - so I suppose there must be a
    > command
    > line way of doing it. Can anyone advise what this is.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Ronnie

+ Reply to Thread