Netbackup 5.1 restore - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Netbackup 5.1 restore - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi All, I have a tape being backup using Veritas Netbackup 5.1 with HP UX Platform. Can I do restore using UNIX command or tools but bypass or not using Netbackup. For e.g: I try to restore to another HP ...

  1. Netbackup 5.1 restore

    Hi All,

    I have a tape being backup using Veritas Netbackup 5.1 with HP UX Platform.

    Can I do restore using UNIX command or tools but bypass or not using Netbackup.
    For e.g: I try to restore to another HP UX machine that is not install with
    Veritas Netbackup.

    Please assist.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Netbackup 5.1 restore

    "Kamarul" wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >
    >I have a tape being backup using Veritas Netbackup 5.1 with HP UX Platform.
    >
    >Can I do restore using UNIX command or tools but bypass or not using Netbackup.
    >For e.g: I try to restore to another HP UX machine that is not install with
    >Veritas Netbackup.
    >
    >Please assist.
    >
    >Thanks

    nfs, ftp, share storage ... anything you can try.

+ Reply to Thread