Replacing Tape Drivea - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Replacing Tape Drivea - Veritas Net Backup ; Sorry new to this. Does anyone know where I can obtain a Step-by-step guide on replacing a Tape drive or best practises. Within Netbackup(After the engineer has done his part). i.e the steps to follow to reconfigure netbackup and update ...

  1. Replacing Tape Drivea

    Sorry new to this.

    Does anyone know where I can obtain a Step-by-step guide on replacing a Tape
    drive or best practises. Within Netbackup(After the engineer has done his
    part).

    i.e the steps to follow to reconfigure netbackup and update the serial numbers.

  2. Re: Replacing Tape Drivea

    Hi Marc,
    Regards,
    Dave.

    "marc" wrote in message news:45eef611@ROSASTDMZ05....

    > Sorry new to this.
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can obtain a Step-by-step guide on replacing a
    > Tape
    > drive or best practises. Within Netbackup(After the engineer has done his
    > part).
    >
    > i.e the steps to follow to reconfigure netbackup and update the serial
    > numbers.

+ Reply to Thread