Vault NBU 6 Win 2000 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Vault NBU 6 Win 2000 - Veritas Net Backup ; Vault is running but no tapes are ejected. I have tried several options within Vault. The Library is an ADIC Scalar 1000. NBU is running over windows 2000. Any ideas why?...

  1. Vault NBU 6 Win 2000

    Vault is running but no tapes are ejected. I have tried several options within
    Vault. The Library is an ADIC Scalar 1000. NBU is running over windows
    2000. Any ideas why?

  2. Re: Vault NBU 6 Win 2000

    "Milton Vázquez" wrote in message

    > Vault is running but no tapes are ejected. I have tried several options
    > within
    > Vault. The Library is an ADIC Scalar 1000. NBU is running over windows
    > 2000. Any ideas why?

    Check and see if you can manually eject tapes? Is the communication to eject
    tapes on the robot working correctly?

    What options are you talking about? Check your Vault profile:

    In the "Choose backups" tab.

    Do you have the Days-Hours defined correctly?

    In the "Eject" Tab:

    Have you checked for the correct Volume pools

    Is immediate eject is selected?

+ Reply to Thread