Dear Friends

I'm installing NB6 as a master server follow the Administration Guide (Vol
I & II) books and in the command base phase of the installing Authentication
and Authorization Servises, allsteps took as book's advices but after restarting
the machine and running the application, Administration Console Couldntlog
my admin in and reject it by advicing four reason. all the four reasons have
been cleared in the last steps like adding user and machine account but the
log in interface strongly deny my admin from logging on. so what can I do?