List of files backed up to a tape - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on List of files backed up to a tape - Veritas Net Backup ; Hello, How do I see which files have been backed up to a particular tape ???? Thanks...

  1. List of files backed up to a tape

    Hello,

    How do I see which files have been backed up to a particular tape ????

    Thanks

  2. Re: List of files backed up to a tape

    Hi Brian,

    Get a list of images on a piece of media with:
    bpimmedia
    ....and then list each image with:
    bplist

    Look in the "NetBackup Commands" manual for your version and flavour of O/S.

    Regards,
    Dave.

    "Brian johnson" wrote in message

    > Hello,
    >
    > How do I see which files have been backed up to a particular tape ????
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread