Exchange 2003 Policy Type missing - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Exchange 2003 Policy Type missing - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi! I just installed a new Veritas Netbakcup Enterprise Server 6.0 MP4! Now i want to configure a Backup Policy for our Exchange but the Policy Type Exchange is missing in the drop down menu! Can anyone help me out? ...

  1. Exchange 2003 Policy Type missing

    Hi!

    I just installed a new Veritas Netbakcup Enterprise Server 6.0 MP4!
    Now i want to configure a Backup Policy for our Exchange but the Policy Type
    Exchange is missing in the drop down menu!

    Can anyone help me out?
    Christoph

  2. Re: Exchange 2003 Policy Type missing

    "Christoph Zemsauer" wrote:

    >Hi!
    >
    >I just installed a new Veritas Netbakcup Enterprise Server 6.0 MP4!
    >Now i want to configure a Backup Policy for our Exchange but the Policy

    Type
    >Exchange is missing in the drop down menu!
    >
    >Can anyone help me out?
    >Christoph

    Make sure you have entered the exchange agent licence on the master server

+ Reply to Thread