Oracle Agent for Windows 2003EE - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Oracle Agent for Windows 2003EE - Veritas Net Backup ; I need to backup an oracle9 on a Win 2003 EE Server. I Had installed a Veritas NetBackup client 5.1 MP5 and, i thnk, i need an ORACLE AGENT, but i don't find it anywhere. Somebody can hel me?...

  1. Oracle Agent for Windows 2003EE

    I need to backup an oracle9 on a Win 2003 EE Server.
    I Had installed a Veritas NetBackup client 5.1 MP5 and, i thnk, i need an
    ORACLE AGENT, but i don't find it anywhere.

    Somebody can hel me?

  2. Re: Oracle Agent for Windows 2003EE

    Hello,

    IF you bought a licence, at the time of the creation of the policy the
    Orcale type must appear.

    Fabrizio Buzi a exposť le 30.01.2007 :
    > I need to backup an oracle9 on a Win 2003 EE Server.
    > I Had installed a Veritas NetBackup client 5.1 MP5 and, i thnk, i need an
    > ORACLE AGENT, but i don't find it anywhere.
    >
    > Somebody can hel me?

  3. Re: Oracle Agent for Windows 2003EE

    No, only the SQL agent appear, and the licensing is OK!

    Eric Hartmann wrote:
    >Hello,
    >
    >IF you bought a licence, at the time of the creation of the policy the
    >Orcale type must appear.
    >
    >Fabrizio Buzi a exposť le 30.01.2007 :
    >> I need to backup an oracle9 on a Win 2003 EE Server.
    >> I Had installed a Veritas NetBackup client 5.1 MP5 and, i thnk, i need

    an
    >> ORACLE AGENT, but i don't find it anywhere.
    >>
    >> Somebody can hel me?

+ Reply to Thread