Netbackup and clients Windows Server 2003 64-bits - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Netbackup and clients Windows Server 2003 64-bits - Veritas Net Backup ; I have one master server with Netbackup Enterprise Server 5.0 MP6, Solaris platform and 2 servers with Windows 2003 Server 64-bits (clients). There is a sofware for client 64-bits but is it compatible with NB 5.0 MP6?...

  1. Netbackup and clients Windows Server 2003 64-bits

    I have one master server with Netbackup Enterprise Server 5.0 MP6, Solaris
    platform and 2 servers with Windows 2003 Server 64-bits (clients). There
    is a sofware for client 64-bits but is it compatible with NB 5.0 MP6?

  2. Re: Netbackup and clients Windows Server 2003 64-bits

    NBU5.0 does not support x64
    You should do upgrade NBU5.1 or NBU6.0

+ Reply to Thread