Listing schedules - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Listing schedules - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi. In the veritas\netbackup\\bin\admincmd folder there are loads of applications that can be run. I think one of these can be piped to a text file which lists all the policies, schdules and retention periods. Any ideas which one??? Thanks ...

  1. Listing schedules

    Hi.

    In the veritas\netbackup\\bin\admincmd folder there are loads of applications
    that can be run. I think one of these can be piped to a text file which
    lists all the policies, schdules and retention periods.

    Any ideas which one???

    Thanks

    Sally

  2. Re: Listing schedules

    in article 45b9ecf5@ROSASTDMZ05., SallyR at
    sally.rowley@dunlop-aerospace.com wrote on 1/26/07 3:58 AM:

    > Hi.
    >
    > In the veritas\netbackup\\bin\admincmd folder there are loads of applications
    > that can be run. I think one of these can be piped to a text file which
    > lists all the policies, schdules and retention periods.
    >
    > Any ideas which one???
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Sally

    I believe it's bppllist.