V6.0 upgrade - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on V6.0 upgrade - Veritas Net Backup ; Are there any general issues I would expect to get going from Netbackup Enterprise Server V5.0 GA to V6.0...

  1. V6.0 upgrade

    Are there any general issues I would expect to get going from Netbackup Enterprise
    Server V5.0 GA to V6.0

  2. Re: V6.0 upgrade

    Hi Paul,

    Wow. This cannot be answered in one line, and - to be honest - it's a
    little unfair to ask about such a wide, deep, and technically challenging
    software upgrade with just one line.

    There are plenty of links to guides, manuals, tech notes and software patch
    kits on the main NetBackup web support page.

    Good luck.

    Regards,
    Dave.

    P.S. I'm pretty sure you can't upgrade v5.0 GA to v6.0 GA. If I remember
    correctly, the minimum version you can upgrade from is v5.0 MP4 - but please
    do check - as this is a vague memory.

    "Paul Campbell" wrote in message

    > Are there any general issues I would expect to get going from Netbackup
    > Enterprise
    > Server V5.0 GA to V6.0

+ Reply to Thread