AIX Veritas Drivers - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on AIX Veritas Drivers - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, Does anyone knows where I can download updated Veritas Tape Drive Drivers for UNIX (AIX) System Thanks K...

  1. AIX Veritas Drivers

    Hi,

    Does anyone knows where I can download updated Veritas Tape Drive Drivers
    for UNIX (AIX) System

    Thanks

  2. Re: AIX Veritas Drivers

    Per my understand, the only thing that VRTS is involved with is the sg (SCSA
    driver). This allows it to do fancy things like device discovery using configuration
    wizards. Other than that, I recall something like the IBMtape drive package
    that comes from IBM if you have their tape drive. Beyond the sg driver,
    NetBackup will happily use the OS tape interface (/dev/rmt/, etc)

    "Kay" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Does anyone knows where I can download updated Veritas Tape Drive Drivers
    >for UNIX (AIX) System
    >
    >Thanks

  3. Re: AIX Veritas Drivers

    If you want updated sg, it's probably included with the MPs