I have upgraded to 6.0 MP4 on my win2003 netbackup servers(1 master and 2
media), and after running ok for about two weeks I started to get som problems.
Suddenly clients (only windows server 2000 and 2003) got backuped between
5 and 30!! times in one day. I have about 200 clients and about 20 of them
got this problem. I upgraded theese clients to 6.0 MP4 (they were running
without mp) but there was no change. The backup window is 16 hours and the
frequency is 17 hours. ( Only incremental backups so far, I have not been
running any fullbackups yet, they will run this weekend).
Have anyone heard of this kind of problem? Solution? tips?