Daylight Savings for NetBackup Enterprise Server - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Daylight Savings for NetBackup Enterprise Server - Veritas Net Backup ; I saw maintenance packs released for Versions 5.0MPx and 6.0MPx to fix a bug with the Daylight Savings Time. Could not find anything for 5.1MPx for Solaris 10. Any fix packs for this version comming?...

  1. Daylight Savings for NetBackup Enterprise Server

    I saw maintenance packs released for Versions 5.0MPx and 6.0MPx to fix a bug
    with the Daylight Savings Time. Could not find anything for 5.1MPx for Solaris
    10. Any fix packs for this version comming?

  2. Re: Daylight Savings for NetBackup Enterprise Server

    "Shawna" wrote:

    >I saw maintenance packs released for Versions 5.0MPx and 6.0MPx to fix a

    bug
    >with the Daylight Savings Time. Could not find anything for 5.1MPx for

    Solaris
    >10. Any fix packs for this version comming?

    The fix for 5.1 is in MP6

+ Reply to Thread