RSM: unable to export database - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on RSM: unable to export database - Veritas Net Backup ; Hallo How can I stopped this Warning? It's is possible that the result will generate a lsass system error when a restore the data? Thanks for every hints. Hans-Peter Zech...

  1. RSM: unable to export database

    Hallo
    How can I stopped this Warning? It's is possible that the result will
    generate a lsass system error when a restore the data?
    Thanks for every hints.
    Hans-Peter Zech

  2. Re: unable to export database

    Just exclude C:\Windows\System32\NtmsData directory from your backups.

    Jim

    "Hans-Peter Zech" wrote in message

    > Hallo
    > How can I stopped this Warning? It's is possible that the result will
    > generate a lsass system error when a restore the data?
    > Thanks for every hints.
    > Hans-Peter Zech

  3. Re: unable to export database

    I have C:\Windows\System32\NtmsData excluded on two clients and still get
    this warning:

    WRN - Removable Storage Management: unable to export database (WIN32 1058:
    The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it
    has no enabled devices associated with it. )

    Does anyone know how to get rid of this warning?

    Thanks,

    Tom

    "Jim Miller" wrote:
    >Just exclude C:\Windows\System32\NtmsData directory from your backups.
    >
    >Jim
    >

    >"Hans-Peter Zech" wrote in message
    >>
    >> Hallo
    >> How can I stopped this Warning? It's is possible that the result will
    >> generate a lsass system error when a restore the data?
    >> Thanks for every hints.
    >> Hans-Peter Zech

+ Reply to Thread