NETBACKUP 5.0 mp3 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NETBACKUP 5.0 mp3 - Veritas Net Backup ; had hardware problem and changed hardware, can not inventory tapes in ADIC458 lt02 scalar. TLD(0) cannot clear slot 1 error, slot asc=0x83, ascq=0x9...

  1. NETBACKUP 5.0 mp3

    had hardware problem and changed hardware, can not inventory tapes in ADIC458
    lt02 scalar.

    TLD(0) cannot clear slot 1 error, slot asc=0x83, ascq=0x9

  2. Re: NETBACKUP 5.0 mp3

    slot 1 seems a bit suspicious. ya know why not slot 12 or 10 or 5

    so I'd try to see if some latch is not properly closed/enabled. are you
    familiar with robtest? You can move things around using that.

    "Robert Glazer" wrote:

    >had hardware problem and changed hardware, can not inventory tapes in ADIC458
    >lt02 scalar.
    >
    >TLD(0) cannot clear slot 1 error, slot asc=0x83, ascq=0x9

+ Reply to Thread