SAP backup through Veritas fails - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on SAP backup through Veritas fails - Veritas Net Backup ; I have just configured SAP online backup through Veritas 6.0 . Iget the below error while taking backup. Please help Status 6: the backup failed to back up the requested files Regards, Ashraf....

  1. SAP backup through Veritas fails

    I have just configured SAP online backup through Veritas 6.0 . Iget the below
    error while taking backup. Please help

    Status 6: the backup failed to back up the requested files

    Regards,

    Ashraf.

  2. Re: SAP backup through Veritas fails

    this just says: it didnt work.

    there could be dozens of reasons why.

    look on the logs onthe server to see if it even started, if it started, look
    in the logs on the client as to why it didnt work

    Ashraf" wrote:

    >I have just configured SAP online backup through Veritas 6.0 . Iget the

    below
    >error while taking backup. Please help
    >
    >Status 6: the backup failed to back up the requested files
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >Ashraf.

+ Reply to Thread