Error(150) Termination by admin but no admin is terminatting - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Error(150) Termination by admin but no admin is terminatting - Veritas Net Backup ; Using Netbackup Enterprise Server 6.0 mp4 on Windows 2003 Server have several backup jobs showing admin cancelled error(150). Need help on what to do to fix this. Clients are Windows 2000 and windows 2003....

  1. Error(150) Termination by admin but no admin is terminatting

    Using Netbackup Enterprise Server 6.0 mp4 on Windows 2003 Server have several
    backup jobs showing admin cancelled error(150). Need help on what to do to
    fix this. Clients are Windows 2000 and windows 2003.

  2. Re: Error(150) Termination by admin but no admin is terminatting

    Whenever I have seen this, the "real error" occurred just before the 150s.

    Moe wrote, in part, on 11/28/2006 1:11 PM:
    > I have seen this from time to time on my system but have never been able to
    > figure out why it happens.
    >
    > "Mike Matthews" wrote:
    >> Using Netbackup Enterprise Server 6.0 mp4 on Windows 2003 Server have several
    >> backup jobs showing admin cancelled error(150). Need help on what to do

    >> fix this. Clients are Windows 2000 and windows 2003.

  3. Re: Error(150) Termination by admin but no admin is terminatting

    "Mike Matthews" wrote:

    >Using Netbackup Enterprise Server 6.0 mp4 on Windows 2003 Server have several
    >backup jobs showing admin cancelled error(150). Need help on what to do

    >fix this. Clients are Windows 2000 and windows 2003.

+ Reply to Thread