Hi,

I am currently working in locked down environment and have implemented NetBackup
6.0. We are trying to run the NetBackup Inet Daemon service under a service
account. When applying the service account, NetBackup fails to start, stating
5 areas we need to check. We know that the app works when running as local
system so believe we are missing something within the User Rights Assignment
of the account (i.e. the account is not in the correct policies within the
GPO's / security settings). What I am unclear on is what these are likely
to be, one that has been mentioned is User Rights Assignments such as Debug
Programs etc. Has anyone had similar issues and if so what rights are required
?

Many thanks,

Mathew