upgrading from 5.1 to 6.0 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on upgrading from 5.1 to 6.0 - Veritas Net Backup ; yes we are looking to upgrade from 5.1 to 6, has anyone done this or are in the process of doing it? i am looking for any information on this.. thanks Filip...

  1. upgrading from 5.1 to 6.0

    yes

    we are looking to upgrade from 5.1 to 6, has anyone done this or are in the
    process of doing it? i am looking for any information on this..

    thanks

    Filip

  2. Re: upgrading from 5.1 to 6.0

    "Filip" wrote:

    >yes
    >
    >we are looking to upgrade from 5.1 to 6, has anyone done this or are in

    the
    >process of doing it? i am looking for any information on this..
    >
    >thanks
    >

    >Filip

    I already done an upgrade from NBU 5.0 to NBU 6.0. It is easy to upgrade,
    it's like installing a new NBU Master server.
    You just have an NBU Installation CD and a valid Serial Number for upgrade.
    After you have upgraded your NBU, you should run the command NBPUSHDATA
    -add to populate your new EMM Server

    For documentation, please refer to "Netbackup Installation Guide"

    Hope this could help.

+ Reply to Thread