verify expected backups have run - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on verify expected backups have run - Veritas Net Backup ; I'm using NB 6.0 mp3. Does anyone know where the GUI report "status of backups" keeps it data or command line to get it? I'm trying to write a script that will compare what I expected to be backed up ...

  1. verify expected backups have run

    I'm using NB 6.0 mp3.

    Does anyone know where the GUI report "status of backups" keeps it data or
    command line to get it?

    I'm trying to write a script that will compare what I expected to be
    backed up with what was backed up.
    any suggestions on this topic in general?
    Thanks
    Jesse

  2. Re: verify expected backups have run

    "Jesse Goodier" wrote:

    >I'm using NB 6.0 mp3.
    >
    >Does anyone know where the GUI report "status of backups" keeps it data

    or
    >command line to get it?
    >
    >I'm trying to write a script that will compare what I expected to be
    >backed up with what was backed up.
    >any suggestions on this topic in general?
    >Thanks
    >Jesse

    Jesse,

    Take a look at the "bpdbjobs" command output [note: it's BIG].

    Scott

+ Reply to Thread