Script for obtaining empty slots - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Script for obtaining empty slots - Veritas Net Backup ; in article 4527f6da@ROSASTDMZ05., Joe at nospam@nospam.com wrote on 10/7/06 11:50 AM: > > Does anyone have a script that can list how many cartridge slots are empty? > Normally, I go to inventory robot, then do a compare, the system ...

  1. Re: Script for obtaining empty slots

    in article 4527f6da@ROSASTDMZ05., Joe at nospam@nospam.com wrote on 10/7/06
    11:50 AM:

    > Does anyone have a script that can list how many cartridge slots are empty?
    > Normally, I go to inventory robot, then do a compare, the system returns
    > all the slots with/without tapes. If anyone can point me in which command
    > line utility I can use, that would be fine as well.
    >
    > Thanks

    ../vmcheckxxx -rn 2 -rt tld -list |grep -c No

    where -rn specifies the robot number and -rt specifies the robot type.

  2. Script for obtaining empty slots

    Does anyone have a script that can list how many cartridge slots are empty?
    Normally, I go to inventory robot, then do a compare, the system returns
    all the slots with/without tapes. If anyone can point me in which command
    line utility I can use, that would be fine as well.

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread