Only 2 clients backing up, there are 5 in the policy - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Only 2 clients backing up, there are 5 in the policy - Veritas Net Backup ; I've setup a test policy with 5 clients in it. When I run the backup only 2 of them are running, the other 3 sit in a queued state. Reason: Maximum job count has been reached for storage unit, Media ...

  1. Only 2 clients backing up, there are 5 in the policy

    I've setup a test policy with 5 clients in it. When I run the backup only
    2 of them are running, the other 3 sit in a queued state. Reason: Maximum
    job count has been reached for storage unit, Media Server:backup. If I cancel
    one of the running ones it will pickup one of the queued ones. Where can
    you set job count?

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Only 2 clients backing up, there are 5 in the policy

    in Storage Unit configuration

    "Jill" wrote:

    >I've setup a test policy with 5 clients in it. When I run the backup only
    >2 of them are running, the other 3 sit in a queued state. Reason: Maximum
    >job count has been reached for storage unit, Media Server:backup. If I

    cancel
    >one of the running ones it will pickup one of the queued ones. Where can
    >you set job count?
    >
    >Thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread