some schedules are not running - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on some schedules are not running - Veritas Net Backup ; After we upgraded from 5.1 to 6.0 with mp3. Schedules are not running correctly. Sometimes it's running, sometimes it's not. What's the problem?...

  1. some schedules are not running

    After we upgraded from 5.1 to 6.0 with mp3. Schedules are not running correctly.
    Sometimes it's running, sometimes it's not. What's the problem?

  2. Re: some schedules are not running

    in /usr/openv/netbackup/logs run "mklogdir" and poke around in there.
    Suggest bpbrm, bpdbm, and bpjobd

    "Sue" wrote:

    >After we upgraded from 5.1 to 6.0 with mp3. Schedules are not running correctly.
    >Sometimes it's running, sometimes it's not. What's the problem?

+ Reply to Thread