activity monitor - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on activity monitor - Veritas Net Backup ; I upgraded to netbackup 6.0 about 6 months ago and I have noticed that when I view my jobs in the activity monitorthe jobs olny go back 1 or 2 days and they used to go back 30 days. I ...

  1. activity monitor

    I upgraded to netbackup 6.0 about 6 months ago and I have noticed that when
    I view my jobs in the activity monitorthe jobs olny go back 1 or 2 days
    and they used to go back 30 days.
    I have looked for the setting in the GUI but have not found where to set
    that.

    Does anybody know? I would like to have 30 days of backups in the activity
    monitor.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    thanks,
    Steve

  2. Re: activity monitor

    Hi Steve

    Your solution for Windows ONLY is :

    http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/265872.htm

    Regards,

    HartyShow,

    Steve Patregnani a couché sur son écran :
    > I upgraded to netbackup 6.0 about 6 months ago and I have noticed that when
    > I view my jobs in the activity monitorthe jobs olny go back 1 or 2 days
    > and they used to go back 30 days.
    > I have looked for the setting in the GUI but have not found where to set
    > that.
    >
    > Does anybody know? I would like to have 30 days of backups in the activity
    > monitor.
    >
    > Any help is greatly appreciated.
    >
    > thanks,
    > Steve