exchange 2003 restore - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on exchange 2003 restore - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, I'm trying to restore an exchange information store from tape to a clone of the original server. I have followed doc264924, but am getting an error code which I can find no info on. BEDS 0xE000032F The restore failed ...

  1. exchange 2003 restore

    Hi,

    I'm trying to restore an exchange information store from tape to a clone
    of the original server. I have followed doc264924, but am getting an error
    code which I can find no info on.

    BEDS 0xE000032F The restore failed because a connection could not be made
    to the Microsoft exstenible storage engine to load the restore environment.

    This error appears when the log files are trying to restore. I'm not sure
    if this relates to the configurtion of my clone exchange box, or a prob with
    netbackup. Has anyone seen this before,or have any ideas? any help greatly
    appreciated.

    regards

    Jeremy

  2. Re: exchange 2003 restore

    I am having the same problem too.

    "Jeremy" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm trying to restore an exchange information store from tape to a clone
    >of the original server. I have followed doc264924, but am getting an error
    >code which I can find no info on.
    >
    >BEDS 0xE000032F The restore failed because a connection could not be made
    >to the Microsoft exstenible storage engine to load the restore environment.
    >
    >This error appears when the log files are trying to restore. I'm not sure
    >if this relates to the configurtion of my clone exchange box, or a prob

    with
    >netbackup. Has anyone seen this before,or have any ideas? any help greatly
    >appreciated.
    >
    >regards
    >
    >Jeremy

+ Reply to Thread