Firewall - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Firewall - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, All the clients pcs has installed Antivirus. the name of antivirus is Panda EntrePri Secure with TruPrevent Technologies. This Panda has a firewall. Problem When we do a backup it doesnt works? Do i have to open ports through ...

  1. Firewall

    Hi,

    All the clients pcs has installed Antivirus. the name of antivirus is Panda
    EntrePri Secure with TruPrevent Technologies. This Panda has a firewall.

    Problem
    When we do a backup it doesnt works? Do i have to open ports through veritas?
    where actually to open port

  2. Re: Firewall

    "moon" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >All the clients pcs has installed Antivirus. the name of antivirus is Panda
    >EntrePri Secure with TruPrevent Technologies. This Panda has a firewall.
    >
    >Problem
    >When we do a backup it doesnt works? Do i have to open ports through veritas?
    >where actually to open port

    Which type of errors give you NB?

    For example it is "connection timed out" yes, you must open port to netbackup
    agent

  3. Re: Firewall

    we encounter unable to connect hosts

    "Bello" wrote:

    >"moon" wrote:
    >>
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>All the clients pcs has installed Antivirus. the name of antivirus is Panda
    >>EntrePri Secure with TruPrevent Technologies. This Panda has a firewall.
    >>
    >>Problem
    >>When we do a backup it doesnt works? Do i have to open ports through veritas?
    >>where actually to open port

    >Which type of errors give you NB?
    >
    >For example it is "connection timed out" yes, you must open port to netbackup
    >agent

+ Reply to Thread